Nazrisho & Associates, P.C. has broad and diverse experience in corporate legal matters.
The Firm handles all types of corporate and securities transactions and agreements ranging from corporate formation, governance and general corporate representation to complex merger and acquisition transactions. We counsel and represent clients at all stages of existence, from inception through capitalization and disposition.
The Firm is active in the following areas:
- Mergers, consolidations, reorganizations and dissolutions
- Asset and stock sales and acquisitions
- Contract preparation and negotiation (entertainment, employment, licensing and governance)
- Planning and structuring of business entities and charitable organizations, preparation of business agreements, including employment agreements, stock purchase, shareholder and buy-sell agreements and joint venture agreements
- Project financings and workouts
- Restaurant and club acquisitions, sales and financings, partnerships and joint venture structuring, management agreements, licensing, space and equipment leasing and related litigation
- Asset protection techniques
- Physician representation including health law issues